Tuesday, September 21, 2010

BEFORE

As promised, embarrassing pictures of my bod...

These were taken September 1, 2010.  I weighed 193 pounds. 

I told myself on that first day that my goal was just to get into the clothes in my closet.  The largest size that I had purchased was 2X.  The largest number size was 16 W (W stands for women, not wide, contrary to what you may believe after looking at my backside).  My Misses size 16 clothes had started getting tight so I guess that means I was on my way into size 18.  Along with those big clothes were plenty of size 14 and XL clothing.  I wanted to get back into those, and out of the Big Momma garments.

I'm on my way.

Honestly, I have a good 30 pounds to lose at this point (my last weigh in was 184.2).  I didn't want to put a number or time goal on it.  I'm older and weight loss has changed for me.  More importantly, I want to do this right.

My size 16 britches are fitting comfortably if not a tad loose.  My attitude is positive and I really believe I can do this!! 

I'll post new photos at the beginning of October.  Let's hope the difference will be obvious!

1 comment:

Heather Hawkinson said...

I love your blog! And thanks for commenting on mine! You're very funny, and hey ... those pictures are actually fantastic. Your pictures are what I'm hoping my AFTER pictures will look like! Geesh! But I remember, waaayyyyy back when I weighed in the 180s and I must confess, I wanted to lose weight even then. I'll be rooting for ya!