Saturday, September 18, 2010

One good stomach flu away from weight loss.

How warped is it that I am glad I had a sick tummy today?

It is college football day at our house and we have watched a steady stream of ball games.  I made 'game day food' for my husband.  I haven't reached the point that I'm a good influence on my family - give me time - so it was cheese dip and BBQ sausage heaven (it's hell on the waist line).  I claimed that I wasn't going to eat any of the fattening finger food and darned if it didn't find its way RIGHT TO MY MOUTH.

So when I was sick to my stomach this evening?  YAY!  It may catch up to me later but tomorrow, the scale will have no power over me.

No, this is NOT healthy thinking... or is it?  I usually have issues with constipation during weight loss.  So even though I am not happy that I had a bad day nutritionally, I am thankful my body is working things out.

Oh yeah, I've blogged about poop....  SO glad I'm anonymous.

Now.

If you have to have Gummy Bears in your life, may I suggest these?


Soap!  What a great way to literally have a clean slate today and it's a nice way to live in peace with Gummy Bears.  You can find the soap HERE.

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: